"Sandy's Sunday joins Spearboard Open

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

SandyBramm

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
Ocean Quest Scuba is designating thier dive charters to anyone that is wanting to complete in the Spearboard Open Spearfishing Tournament on May 19th. Sandy will be running a three tank w/lunch trip, followed by a three tank and dinner trip. The fee is $90.00 plus any tank rentals. Come and enjoy the hunt...we'll be scouting spots for you all week long prior to hunt day, our boat is equipped with a game cooler, ice for your fish, spear gun rack and more. Only 9 divers each trip, so if your are wanting to be part of the competition but don't have a boat of your own...join in on "Team Ocean Quest". Contact us at: www.oceanquestscuba.com or email: ocnquestscuba@aol.com

Sandy, my friends and I dove with you last Friday and Saturday and we still have not stopped talking about how well you and your crew run your operation. We'll be sure to come see you next time we are in town. Good luck with the competition! Thanks again for the great dives and excellent service!!!

Back
Top Bottom