Santa

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Santa IS a diver. (He understands us doesn't he?)
Glad so many of you guys were good!
Norm

New download software &adapter for my computer.It had 249 dives since last download.Maxtime 100min at 34',Maxtemp89F,Mintemp52F,Maxdepth 15dives past 200' ThanxMrs.Claus.......

But I guess Santa thought otherwise :huh: No Scuba gear under our tree ;-0 I guess I'm just gonna have to buy those Tanks and my coldwater gear :D:

Well Tavi we're in the same boat - "Santa" didn't actually deliver anything dive related under the tree. Unless you count a bottle of Sake to warm me up diving related.

Santa brought me an air card & a certificate good for a 2002 tide & current guide. Yay!!!

-K

New Scubapro Fina Mask, and UK HID dive light and a save-a-dive stocking stuffer.

Santa brought me a Sig, SHR 970 30-06 and Bushnell scope. He also slipped in a gift certificate for my LDS. No, I won't be diving with the Sig, but hopefully it will help me procure my Easter ham.

Santa brought me a deluxe Akona Reg bag big enough for my reg, my wifes reg and two masks. It also turns into a backpack. I was very happy!

Scott:wink:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom