Santi did it again....New Elite Plus Drysuit

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hey Mike, our team was discussing the new Elite+, and were wondering if the lighter weight material on it is the same lighter material as on the Emotion? Or perhaps more like the gore material on the original Elite? Would really like clarification on what the new material is.

We torment our suits and the Emotion lightweight material is a no-go for us.

I own both an Emotion and an Elite.

Hey Mike, our team was discussing the new Elite+, and were wondering if the lighter weight material on it is the same lighter material as on the Emotion? Or perhaps more like the gore material on the original Elite? Would really like clarification on what the new material is.

We torment our suits and the Emotion lightweight material is a no-go for us.

I own both an Emotion and an Elite.

Much more durable than the E.motion, but more flexible and light weight than the E.lite. I really think this would suit your team very well!!

I'm interested and going through the made-to-order process through DRIS. I noticed two different fit choices "slim" and "standard" in the forms. I'm assuming slim is similar to DUI's cave cut? Really hard to decide between these two as I'd like to avoid a baggy suit, but also maintain good mobility.

Wow is that a spendy suit! I think I'll just stick with my Fusion.

I'm interested and going through the made-to-order process through DRIS. I noticed two different fit choices "slim" and "standard" in the forms. I'm assuming slim is similar to DUI's cave cut? Really hard to decide between these two as I'd like to avoid a baggy suit, but also maintain good mobility.
You are correct, it's more of a cave cut, with limited room for extra undies. To be honest, go standard size. They aren't baggy suits, and if you don't know you need a slim or cave cut, you don't need it. It's more for the hardcore guys. These suits fit so well anyway, you will be just fine with the standard.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom