Santi E.Lite for sale

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

OkiMike

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
This suit has been worn less than 10 dives and is in excellent condition. I am including all the accessories with the suit (hood, duffel bag, inflator hose, talc, zipper wax). Additionally, I had a Halcyon P-Valve installed that will stay with the suit. Seals are all HD bottle neck latex. Intake/exhaust valves are Si-Tech and the intake swivels. Visit the Santi website to read about the suit features.

This suit is dry as a bone and comes with the original warranty.

Sizing is a custom suit and please email me for specifics, but is sized for male 6 feet tall (180cm) and 220lbs (100kg) while wearing a 400g Santi undersuit and an additional 400g Santi vest. The integrated boots are sized US 11. This is a cold water diver's dream suit!!

Ideally, buyer will be local to Japan, but I am willing to ship to the US or internationally on a case-by-case basis.

Asking $1750 plus shipping. All other offers will be considered. References available.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom