Sat Feb 2nd Weekly Dive!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Rickster

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
Everyone is welcome to come to this weeks dive.

Place: Staircase (40000 PCH)
Time: 8:00am

This site is north of Leo, look for the black mailbox.

Make sure you RSVP on the calender:wink:

Thanks, Rick

A buddy and I will join assuming somebody else that's dove this shows up. We're both inexperienced shore divers.

Thanks!
Zach

You can count me in its been a while since ive done a beach dive down here but just did a few up in washington over x-mas. I'm itching to get back in the water and try out my drysuit down here insted of washington. :) Ill charge my camra Battries. Oh ya and umm.... im buddy less :( call me if somthing changes at (253)732-7107

Thanks
Erika

Hey guys
I will be going on this dive I have never dove this site before so if no one else shows up theres a little slice of heaven right up the road that I will take you too... its what we did the last time we were supposed to dive this site. It doesnt look like rick is going to make this dive but I could be wrong. Erika looks like I am solo as well so no worries.

Yeppie im not alone :) Umm.... that trail looks tedious umm... i think thats how you spell it :)

The trail doesn't look bad but it doesn't look fun! Should be a fun dive but wheres all the crabs at???

Sorry guys I won't be making this one I got a cold:frown2:
Maybe next time.

John

I have a cold and I will be in class that day.

This site is awesome. At the bottom of the trail, head straight out. The reef is right there. There are different structures here, to include rocky, sandy, ledges, kelp, crevices, and small canyons. This site is worth diving. Maybe Kevfin will show up and lead the dive:wink:

Have a great time, and as always, Dive Smart, Dive Safe!

Rick

Back
Top Bottom