Sat. June 21st Dive

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Nikolai

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Hey there,

I see the only thing on the calendar for the weekend is the Long Beach Scuba show. So who's not going to the scuba show and wants to dive this Saturday? Or maybe even Sunday?

Hey there,

I see the only thing on the calendar for the weekend is the Long Beach Scuba show. So who's not going to the scuba show and wants to dive this Saturday? Or maybe even Sunday?

Hey Nick, I've done the scuba show enough times already, not that big of a deal to miss it. So what I'm saying is,yes,I'd like to go diving.Either Sat or Sun will work for me.Maybe there will fewer divers at the dive sites because of the scuba show, that would be cool.Remember, if you want to do Laguna, I will do the drive there this time as you did the long drive to Veterans last time.Let me know.

Hey there,

BLASPHEMY :zap1:

Well Saturday would be preferable to me but I'm flexible. Seems the consensus so far is Laguna so anyone have a site they would love to dive then post away.

Really looking forward to getting back in, I missed all diving this weekend due to work :(

I am kinda tempted by the scuba show, being my first year of diving also, but hey, I already own all my gear, have all the trips and equipment I can afford over the next year bought and payed for and I hate looking at pretty stuff I can't afford to buy sooo..... Let's go diving!

So far tentative schedule then:

Date: Saturday June 21
Place: Laguna (Site TBD)
Time: Meet at 7-8am (suggestions here)
At least a couple of dives I assume..

Early dive times are good for me, so are two dives.How about Cress or Moss St. for a site? Just a suggestion. I am open to any dive sites that you guys want to do.Nick, you can still do the scuba show after our dives, I think it stays open until 6:00.

I'll take my coil hose to the show

Yeah I know I could still do the show, either later Sat. or Sunday, just for some reason I can't find a single reason to want to go. Kinda rather actually go dive than walk around all day and talk about diving. I dunno, guess I'm kinda burnt out on trade shows this year :)

Moss or Cress could be fine. I have no real desire to do one spot over another. We'll see what happens over the week. I'm too tired right now to think whether I care or not where we go :)

Edit: Well Ren and Jamie, you guys can let me know what time would be best for you guys, if you're gonna meet and carpool then you might wanna later time to be at the dive site. Let me know.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom