Sat. June 21st Dive

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I woke up too late for today's dive. Strange, I slept 12 hours last night. :shakehead:

Yeah, I was wiped out when I finally got home at 8:30 last night. Crashed out on the couch with the laptop on, at least that's what my wife told me this morning.It's going to be an awesome day out again today, going to the beach for a bike ride and then maybe a dive at Vets around 7:00. You up for the dive at 7:00?

Yeah, I'm in for Vets tonight. Meet you there at 7. Anyone else ?

Cool, see you then.I'm leaving for the beach now, so I will check here later today around 6:00 to see if anything has changed or if anyone else has posted that they will be joining us.(Ren)?

Hey Erika, how was Nicholas this morning?

did not go diving this weekend. its amazing im dry for a weekend after almost 5 months strait of diving every weekend. Have not touched the beach yet but hope i will some time today.

did not go diving this weekend. its amazing im dry for a weekend after almost 5 months strait of diving every weekend. Have not touched the beach yet but hope i will some time today.

Come down to Vets tonight at 7:00. Bring someone with you that you could carpool with and save some dough on gas.

dont think i will be able to make it have marine mammal rescue today :)

Back
Top Bottom