Saturday 11/7 Tajiguas

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

TroupH2O

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hey All,

I'm diving at Tajiguas with Greg (Weiland) and Andrew tomorrow. We're meeting at 8:30. Come join us if your wanting to dive.

Damn I have to work!

Damn I have to work!

Sorry to hear that. Where have you and Jonathan been diving lately?

Hey Rich -

I'm out for this dive - maybe we can do it next weekend instead.

Greg

The conditions are not very nice and supposed to get worse tomorrow.

Sounds like the dive is canceled until next week.

what day next week? and where is tajiguas? around santa barbara?

what day next week? and where is tajiguas? around santa barbara?

Disney, how you been?

It would have been last Saturday if the surf had not picked up.

Tajiguas is 5 minutes north of Refugio State Beach (20 min North of Santa Barbara).

i know the original date, but you said sounds like it's canceled til next week so i was wondering what day. i've been alright, taking IDC soon and just looking to dive this weekend but the boats i'm interested in are either multi day or going to places i've been.

I was hoping to get in a couple of dives on 11/14 if Rich doesn't have to work. Rich - have you gotten a new job yet?

Let me know if you're up to it.

Greg

i know the original date, but you said sounds like it's canceled til next week so i was wondering what day. i've been alright, taking IDC soon and just looking to dive this weekend but the boats i'm interested in are either multi day or going to places i've been.

Your right. I was hoping the next weekend had better conditions.

I was hoping to get in a couple of dives on 11/14 if Rich doesn't have to work. Rich - have you gotten a new job yet?

Let me know if you're up to it.

Greg

Lets dive. Same place, same time, but now Saturday 14. I'll bring a couple of tanks.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom