SB-101 Strobe

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

JakeUSAF

Registered
Reaction score
I have a SB-101 strobe that needs repair can anyone make a suggection on where to get it fixed.:pirate: :pirate:

There is a recall on sb-101. If you contact a nikonos service center you can have it replaced for free for a new model sb-103. Be warned it may take couple months or so to get the new strobe.

Where did you here about the recall, I just called the service center and they did not say a word about it.

Southernikonos of Texas. I don't have the number with me. Look them up on the internet. They gave me a phone number to nikonos, I called and got my strobe replaced. That was last year. I hope the recall is still valid, but it should be.

Thanks for the information I called them once but will try again and ask the question this time.

THANKS
Shaun

I called and talked with the lady at Southern Nikonos and the recall is on the SB-103 Strobe not the SB-101. Thanks for the try I am still going to send it off to them to look at.

Thanks again for the information.

Shaun

sorry for the confusion, it is me that got confused.

Back
Top Bottom