SB European Dive Fest 2006

SB European Dive Fest 2006 - When and What...

• Liveaboard, March 2006

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Liveaboard, April 2006

Votes: 10 66.7%
  • Boat trips/shore diving, March 2006

Votes: 1 6.7%
  • Boat trips/shore diving, April 2006

Votes: 4 26.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

El Orans

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Hello (future) buddies,

the idea has come up to plan a Dive Fest in the Red Sea, Egypt in march or april of the next year. Entry is open for all SB members.

The poll is primarily about seeing who´d be interested in such a trip.
Please do not vote if you are not interested to go on this trip. Don't forget to post on this thread so I can keep you up-to-date...

Looking forward to hearing from you,

Laurens

Laurens
Thanks - sorry I was rather busy lately - It was me who was supposed to do the poll.
I voted for April (it's much warmer than March) and for boat trips (too many interesting things to do in the evening which can't be done on liveaboard).
Mania

I´m voting for liveaboard...more diving and less hassle...what I´ve seen of egypt on land has not left me longing for more...april is warmer...

I voted for warmer and liveaboard, but I plan to do some land based touristy things either before or after.

Thanks - Toby

El Orans:
Hello (future) buddies,

the idea has come up to plan a Dive Fest in the Red Sea, Egypt in march or april of the next year. Entry is open for all SB members.

The poll is primarily about seeing who´d be interested in such a trip.
Please do not vote if you are not interested to go on this trip. Don't forget to post on this thread so I can keep you up-to-date...

Looking forward to hearing from you,

Laurens

Don't take this as a hard commitment but I'd like to be kept up to date on the plan.

R..

I would also love to come. My vote is for livaboard as well. The only thing I want to go back to Egypt for is the diving. I also want to do 3-4 dives per day and you can't do that from shore, at least not where I was.
Jeff

Personally, I'd like to do a ScubaBoard (aka liveaboard :D) in April.

I've always wanted to dive The Red Sea. I'll try and keep those dates open!

Update

So far, there seems to be a preference for a liveaboard trip in April 2006. I'll try to make you an offer you can't refuse... :wink:

Laurens

El Orans:
Update
So far, there seems to be a preference for a liveaboard trip in April 2006. I'll try to make you an offer you can't refuse... :wink:
Laurens

I'm still interested. After getting a taste of Red Sea diving on a 3 day liveaboard out of Hurghada, I know I'd like to do at least a full week on my next trip. I'd love to dive the Thistlegorm wreck, and also the Brothers Islands down south.

April timeframe sounds pretty good; the later in the year, the better.

-- Bo

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom