SB Not connecting

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ScubaSteve

Wow.....what a DB
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I have been having issues with SB not loading on various computers (various networks) for a week or so. Some times are worse than others but this morning it seems that every secoind or third page will not load. Every other website works fine so I can only assume it is a hiccup on the SB side. The pages that do not seem to load are any page - i.e. subscriptions, PM's, post submissions, Index page, threads etc..

Hopefully this is a known issue and is being worked on. Either way, now you know.

SB is always a bit slow on my PC.It doesn't happen with other sites.

:hm:.....no known issues :hm:. That does not sound good for my connection.

I have been having similar issues with FB. Opens ok, but after that pages sometimes simply do not load. No too much trouble on SB though.

I thought that it was my satellite connection, but am not having the same problems with other sites.

I have no problems connecting with my home connection, or my vzw air card, or on my phone. All of the servers are running normally.

It is just me.....it seems to have improved for right now anyways so I will write it up to "C'est la vie!"

Back
Top Bottom