SBers in PLAYA

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ed Hatfield

Contributor
Reaction score
Ontario , Canada & Playa del Carmen, Mexico
# of dives
500 - 999
I'm going to be in Playa from FEB 18th until MAR 11th. If there is ANYONE that has already booked with one of the dive shops in town during that time I would appreciate the chance to buddy-up. Cenote or reef, doesn't matter. My dive schedule is flexible right now because this is not a 'dive' holiday but a family trip. My dive gear travels with me regardless. I'm also going to do a day trip to COZ around the 1st MAR (give or take a day or two) if anyone is interested. I will likely go with Dive With Martin but I'm open to suggestions. Anyone up for the Devil's Throat I can certainly be persuaded otherwise.:drooling:

Dear Ed,

We run dive tours all year in Playa de Carmen, Cozumel and Cenotes. We always have people diving from every where so you can buddy up with some one in our groups. Our morning dives run from 8am to 12 pm and from 12pm to 4pm. Cenote dives and Cozumel have different schedules. We are located in down town Playa del Carmen, sorounded by many little hotels, restaurants and stores. Our services are very friendly, there is a place for you to store your gear and we take care of it after every dive so that you can feel like in a 5 star hotel : ) If you would like to have more information please write to us. Thank you for your time.

Best,

Gerardo
SCUBA 10
diveplayainfo@yahoo.com
Playa del Carmen, Mexico

i will be diving with wetset out of puerto morelos feb 21 & feb 23 . our non divers will be on the beach & ojo de agua restuarant . good luck .

Hey Ed!! Happy to see you coming back! I've been itching for some Cenote time!! If you need a buddy for a day that I am off (usually Saturdays and sometimes Thursday or Friday), I would be up for joining you!! Last time I was in the caverns was November surprisingly enough!! See you soon!!

Can't wait to get away from this snow. I'll drop by for sure. I have only set up one dive so far so my calendar (dance card) is wide open. I would really like to do Angelita. (The cenote...not the waitress at Coco Bongo)

I do hope to get over to Coz on or about March 1st to dive with some SBers.

FYI - My 'dive' holiday is set for the 3rd week of July (18th to 25th). We are taking a day to swim with the whale sharks. If you want to come just let me know which day you would prefer so as not to interfere with work.

This is also FYI for any other SBers who will be in the area in July and might be interested.

Back
Top Bottom