SB'ers on Cozumel in JUNE '09

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Had a great drift dive from Lighthouse to SCC with Pelagicsal and Leslief today. Thanks to Scubaboard I am meeting some awesome people. Will be posting more photos in my album soon.

Thanks again P & L. It was a nice, relaxing dive.

Mary

My pleasure! It was a fun dive. Leslie's find of the viper eel was great, and the thumbnail-sized queen angel was stunning! Thanks for hosting us. If you stay over, you'll have to join me for one at the Villa.

Had dinner with some SB folks, too. It has been a boon for new friends here!!

I am leaving for Playa Del Carmen today, for a week. I guess I cannot post to the Cozumel forums now!;(

I am leaving for Playa Del Carmen today, for a week. I guess I cannot post to the Cozumel forums now!;(

please do let us know how you like it "over there". Curious how your stay compares to COZ!

enjoy! Jean in MO

Sure you can! You'll be back Monday.
We did Villa Blanca Wall for our nightdive tonight. Fun, but I think we saw more cool stuff on the way from the lighthouse!
Enjoy Playa...

Sure you can! You'll be back Monday.
We did Villa Blanca Wall for our nightdive tonight. Fun, but I think we saw more cool stuff on the way from the lighthouse!
Enjoy Playa...
hi sallye you need to read my new thread. i had an oops incident. need to play it by ear on coming back to cozumel tommorow:shakehead:

hi sallye you need to read my new thread. i had an oops incident. need to play it by ear on coming back to cozumel tommorow:shakehead:

Off to investigate. Will keep my fingers crossed.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom