Scallop Trip 7-14-13 video

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

You cheap, cheap barstid! You probably didn't tell him to buy Bank of America stock when it was down to $4.00 last year either! How selfish can one person be? You don't own Wall Street, you know! Damn!

Me: "I can't sell scallops even if I did have any extra."
Him: "They didn't cost you anything so why should I have to pay?"

Still trying to figure out who this guy is. All I have is an email address so far.

It's got to be a friend of yours just messing with you. It's not possible to be that much of a nitwit. By his logic you should let him use your car when it's just sitting in your driveway, sleep in your spare bedroom and hand over your 401k. I mean really, your employer probably contributed a good portion of what's in there and it's just sitting there doing nothing anyways.

This isn't a friend and apparently it is possible to be that much of a nitwit. He has been a member of a few scuba-related boards for years (based on age of his posts and what little research I have been able to do) and by all accounts is just clueless and needy. Tempted to meet him but he might demand my daughter since "all you did was have sex so it is't like it cost you anything to make her".

The secret location to his honey pot site is somewhere on Earth, most likely in a body of water. You just need to start looking, I hear it may be by Antarctica.

1340479599301_5292120.png

Made this last year for a different person but it applies to this situation and please stop giving clues to my spot! :)

You had probably better just give him the scallops. Doesn't sound like he's smart enough to go get them on his own without killing himself in the process. Think how bad you'll feel...

Nah... Never mind. It's called natural selection.

He's basically a freeloader, thinks that what you worked hard to get should be part his because you got it in the ocean which in his words means "all of ours", and thinks you didn't work hard to get them.
He sounds like a typical democrat.

He's basically a freeloader, thinks that what you worked hard to get should be part his because you got it in the ocean which in his words means "all of ours", and thinks you didn't work hard to get them.
He sounds like a typical democrat.

Discussing politics is like wrestling a pig. Even if you win, you end up dirty and the pig likes it. Therefore, good day to you sir.

Just out of curiosity how do you choose which ones to take and which ones to leave? Is there a size limit? Also if you take 4 bags full what do you do with all of them? You must freeze some I would imagine since that seems like a whole lot of scallops to have.
Just to throw it out there I dont like seafood at all which really is unfortunate but I love diving and seeing all this stuff. I was also thinking about doing a lobster dive trip with Cape Ann divers just to watch some of the people grab them by hand. It just amazes me to think some of you guys are crazy enough to go after them in THEIR own environment.
It would be fascinating to watch. Im interested to know about the scallop rukes though. I already know about the lobster hunting with the permit requirement and sizing. Its Just amazing to me. Great video, thanks for sharing. Oh, and that one swimming was awesome! I never knew they did that! One more are they really sharp? I read it in one of the replies I think. Thats also interesting to me and something i never thought of nor knew before...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom