ScrewaPro

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

inletsurf

Reaction score
I just sh*t my Dacor Crap Tec and dropped some bills for a new MK25/S600

Lets see if you techie nerds know what you're talking about with all this Scubapro hoopla... :D

Just kidding. Can't wait for something reliable!!!! C'mon UPS hurry it up!!!

Matter of fact, if you want to dump your Dacor stuff you can just send it to me. I'll even send you a UPS call tag for it.
Rick

Sorry guys, I would have sent it to one of you if I had posted this earlier. My friend who's diving on a real POS regulator convinced me that he needed it pretty bad. So I already gave it to him.

I just got tired of dealing with it. All I needed for it was a new 2nd stage low pressure valve seat and spring but the shops were trying to get me to bring it in for an overhaul. So, instead of paying that kind of money (paying the worth of the reg for the overhaul alone), I just bought a new Scubapro. Heard many positives about them, and did research on this forum for a couple of hours before I made the decision. I dive often over here (every week, sometimes 2 trips a week when conditions are good) and I need something that I can always depend on. If it's good enough for you tech divers, it will be more than plenty for me!!!

Cheers.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom