Scrotum Injury

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

OUCH! Nearly brought up Sunday breakfast reading that one.
"See, the way it works shipboard is, if it moves, DON"T straddle it!"

My old high school coach would have told him to walk it off...
I had the same coach.

This reminds me of my friend in highschool. He shot a buck with his bow and arrow. He tried to stab it with another arrow, thinking it was down. Well, it had enough fight and gored him in the groin. He was icing it the day I saw him, and was in alot of pain. I had a slightly different different injury higher in the groin that scared the heck out of me. I was lifting a heavy cabinit high on my hip, and it was riding just above my groin. Apparently, it tore the vasdeference and I had frank red blood for almost 10 days afterward..... Scary as heck, as non of the urologist I spoke with have seen or heard of it. One suggested taking cipro, but it was only time before the bleeding dried up.

the vertical hook shot upwards, it literally hooked his scrotum through his wetsuite and lifted him a foot in the air. On investigation it turned out that his scrotum has teared, to such an extent that his one testical was protruding through his scrotum.

I hate it when that happens.

Seriously, in a similar incident I saw a guy fall on a barnacle encrusted ramp, between the trailer and the truck pulling it it out. Person driving the truck never saw it. The fallen individual was rolled up like a piece of doe and dragged beneath the trailer across the barnacles.

Fortunately some of us were able to stop the truck before the guy's neck was broken by a strut on the trailer. He suffered severe lacerations to much of his body exposing fat and muscle.

It "Takes" Balls to be a DM!:rofl3::rofl3::rofl3::mooner: Oach!

If this is what it takes to be a DM in CA, I'll just stay in Kansas ToTo!

Is it ok to laugh about this???

I mean now that he is ok...:D

I think only people without testicles would consider it. I certainly would not think any type genital mutilation or injury as humorous.

I did not even want to open this, but I saw PapaBear so I thought it would be interesting. It was worse than I thought. I wish that I never read it.

My brother when he was about 21 shot himself through the scrotum with a small caliber handgun and missed everything. My friend's younger brother was with him shooting and at the hospital. He reported my brother screaming about how he will never be able to do anything again. The nervous doctor was trying to calm him and tell him everything was fine. I think it was more stupid. OK idiotic stuff may be funny. But this situation was an unforeseeable accident. How about a detective practicing quick draw and discharging his weapon in his rear hip holster.

We have two boarder patrol agents sitting in prison because they shot a Drug Runner in the as and it took his genitals as well! He then sued the US government for damages and as a witness continued to smuggle dope across the boarder! So we have A-holes and a lot of balls just like most stories involving the government! In the meantime the poor agents have been beat up in prison by Illegal aliens! God Bless the USA!

Update: The smuggler has been rearrested on drug charges something the jury never knew in the shooting case!

Back
Top Bottom