Scuba Adventure Day Event Schedule

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Capt. Pete

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
2500 - 4999
Don't forget this Saturday May 2nd is the Lake Pleasant Scuba Adventure Day from 8am to 3pm. As last year the event will be held just west of the 10 lane ramp on the west side of the lake. We have secured a lot of prizes that will be given away in a raffle as well as prizes for the diving events. Top prize for the desert lobster hunt will be a DC800 digital camera donated by Sealife for example. Remember to stop by your favorite dive center and pick up cylinders if you plan on diving, we will not be supplying free air fills like we did last year, as well as a discount coupon for the diving events.

8:00 am Diver Registering Begins
9:00 am Slippery Snorkel Contest
10:30 am Sheriff's Office Helicopter Drop Demo (tentative)
11:00 am Desert Lobster Hunt Contest
12:00 pm Slippery Snorkel Contest
1:00 pm Underwater Treasure Hunt
2:00 pm Kids Program
2:30 pm General Raffle Drawing

Ongoing Activities:

Discover/ Try Scuba experience
Underwater Navigation Course
Underwater Obstacle Course
Diving with Diver Down II and Scubateers boats
Gear Demos

Although we can not directly sell at the event, Inland Water Divers will be offering event special prices on gear and classes. If you are looking for a great deal on gear stop by our booth and check out our specials before you buy ANY where else.

This is the place to be on Saturday May 2nd, stick around after the show and do a night dive with us on the Christmas tree reef!

If you have a question about the event give us a call!

Inland Water Divers LLC
Goodyear, AZ
Inland Water Divers Scuba Adventure Diving
Join the Dive Team on Facebook​

Had a great time! Took one of best lake photo's ever! (hopefully if comes through for everyone)

4207_78498024388_684059388_1853591_1931675_n.jpg

This was a lot of fun! I'm the guy who brought the Hobie Kayaks for demos and while I intended to dive from them we scratched that plan as there were too many people wanting to try out the boats. Great day!

I did dive the fish crib and a deeper basin with the Peoria youth scuba program guys. Great kids and a fun dive. My first time in fresh water. :)

Met some nice folks and had lots of fun. Incidentally, I left those kayaks with Jay Williams - he was taken on the role of local sales rep for the PHX area. I'll be back out to bring some more kayaks and maybe catch another dive.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom