scuba and thermogenics?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

scuba and thermogenics work fine together, as long as they are used with respect. So called modern thermogenics are little more then snake oil mixed with high doses of caffine. Pre ban ECA stacks were the right stuff. Excellent for energy, appitite supression, and weight loss. Belive me over 90 lbs lost in 3.5 months for the second time since I retired. Understanding your body and respecting it's limits are the keys.

I'm always a little cautious about the "Fat Burners" which always seem to be loading you up with stimulants.

As I posted in another thread, I've found Max GXL to be very effective all around for stamina, better sleep, mental focus, etc.

I started getting it from friends who sell it in their direct sales company. I liked it so well after three months that I joined them. Here's their website www.themaxfactory.com, where you can check out a short (18 min) presentation by clicking the reddish box on the left of center screen.

Feel free to PM if you have any questions.

DS

I'm in the midst of my Divemaster Cert, with IDC in less than a month and am finding myself to be thoroughly exhausted from the hours underwater.

Have you considered that its the heat loss from being immersed for long periods of time that is making you tired. Increase your thermal protection. Add a light hood and see if it makes a difference.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom