Scuba Claus Going to bring you anything "Diving"?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Finally found something to use those old cut-off blue jean shorts for eh Wally?

You had mentioned taking it and the thought of letting you do that without someone to babysit you was just downright frightening!

It's your story!! Just remember this the next time that you want to do a dive trip but nobody else will dive with you...and you trust nobody else. :D

At this rate you will bump Chris out of the T2 position. However!, you will never bump me out of T1. :stirpot:
(note to self...must pee in Jim's AL40 when it gets here.)

I'm getting an Oceanic Delta IV Reg, Alpha 8 Octo, and Sherwood Solaris BCD...yay for Santa. I'm sure glad the elves know how to put scuba gear together. :D

...So,... is there anything on your wish list for Christmas?

Chad in Florida was my Scuba Claus, and he already brought [sent] me a brand new Nitek HE for Xmas for a great discounted price.

I have been looking for a used one of these for a long time. My tech buddy uses one of these.

Now, I can throw away my wrist slate pack.

And now I am happy.

For all you good boys & girls:D, is Scuba Claus going to bring you any diving stuff this year? I've asked for a couple of AL80 tanks (one to dedicate to Nitrox & one for assisting in classes). Probably won't happen though, Scuba Claus thinks I have too many tanks to begin with (if there is ever such a thing:11:). So,... is there anything on your wish list for Christmas?

Scubaclaus is bringing me a set of faber 95's with Salvo bands and manifold, and possibly a backplate and harness if I am extra nice!

He might have to no-mount going down the chimney though....

Santa Claus told me years ago that he didn't believe in me any more, so I've had to buy myself my own Christmas presents ever since. This year one of them is a Dive Rite Nitek Duo computer. Unfortunately I wasn't bad enough this year for one of my lovely female dive buddies to get me anything. Sigh.

I've had to buy myself my own Christmas presents ever since. This year one of them is a Dive Rite Nitek Duo computer. Unfortunately I wasn't bad enough this year for one of my lovely female dive buddies to get me anything. Sigh.

Oh well, you can't win them all :eyebrow:. I know the feeling of having to get all my own gear. You'll love the Nitek Duo. I have one & love it!

Training- wise I'd like to finish my Adv. Nitrox class & maybe look into a cavern class.

Santa (in the brown truck) brought me all the necessary items to refit my compressor for nitrox duty and all the odds and ends to get my Haskel pumping gas.

Got some other things too, like a second O2 reg. 2 gas analyzers to make sure my mixes are right on, and a cute little TEKNA that a friend sold me when he bought a SS N-37.

Nitrox, the gift that just keeps on giving.........

I wonder if Santa can get me some 6000psi storage bottles?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom