Scuba Club Cozumel Review

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

SandyUT - store is Chedraui :)

unlvcrjchick - you can rent lights at SCC . No knife! Consider a 3mm wetsuit.

Yeah yeah that. I just call it the Cozumel Walmart They have everything and beer and wine!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

For my money, my sealife strobe is the most important part of my package. Not that I have a big package. Wait.. that didn't sound right....

Anyway, I am thinking of replacing the sealife camera with a canon, but Ill keep the sealife strobe.

LOL! I went and bought the strobe but I have no clue how to attach the camera. Instructions say something about a camera adapter that comes with it but I don't recall my camera coming with this piece...

LOL! I went and bought the strobe but I have no clue how to attach the camera. Instructions say something about a camera adapter that comes with it but I don't recall my camera coming with this piece...

You should have a place on the bottom the case to take a screw from the strobe?

You should have a place on the bottom the case to take a screw from the strobe?

I figured it out and found the adapter piece that came with my camera. Turns out I decided to upgrade my SeaLife Mini II camera, which wasn't a very good camera and I kept having "card error" issus, and instead opted to buy the DC 1400, the flash, and video light. Got a GREAT deal on it from a local dive shop that agreed to match the online price I found, which was $889.00 and much cheaper than the retail price: Pink Sealife DC1400 Camera PRO DUO Video Set 14-Megapixel Underwater Camera

Back
Top Bottom