Scuba Cruises

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
Love this site for the info about different types of trips. We are scuba cruisers that love to dive and also love to cruise but could not find a dependable way of doing both and getting a great dive experience so we started a club for members to get great dive packages and a great cruise also.
The cruiselines do a great job catering to the passengers but really don't care if divers get a good dive trip. We felt slighted by the operators when we booked through the cruiseline so now we charter great operators and handle all the tricky details that it takes to insure a great dive experience and a great cruise. This is not for everyone but we found many felt the same way and loved both cruising and wanted a experienced diver package. Picking a operator in a far away place sometimes can be risky and time consuming, we have taken care of those problems and concerns. Many have to choose between a cruise vacation or a dive vacation, now they can have both in one package and bring along traveling companions that maybe don't care to dive but love cruising. Glad we found you guys. Tell me what you think. Click here to check it out

Hello,

Thank you for the post.

Sounds like the best of both worlds... Ok, Ok... my wife is happy... on both accounts... cruise and get rid of me for a while.

The questions that I have are: 1) Who choices the dive locations at each port. Divers typically wont dive the pier or normal touristy spots, 2) Please verify the dive operators/boats, i.e. the number of divers on the dive boat, most divers perfer smaller crowds on the boats.

I know these may be stupid question, but your comments are greatly apprecaited.

Respectfully,

Vic

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom