Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
5000 - ∞
Avid scuba divers in the USA and Canada can look forward to a treat when a new lavishly illustrated, coffee-table dive travel magazine launches in North America next month.

The first issue of Scuba Diver Destinations – which publishers Rork Media says is designed to ‘fire your excitement and inspire your next diving adventure’ - will be getting its print debut at the DEMA trade show in Orlando (13-16 November), but you get an early peak on November 1st if you sign up for a digital subscription FREE Digital Scuba Diving Magazine Subscription

Destinations-Cover-Image.jpg

This brand-new quarterly magazine features in-depth, educational, entertaining and visually stunning articles on diving hotspots around the world, from those well-known locations to others which are more off the beaten track. Issue #1 includes features on the Maldives, Indonesia, Fiji, the Philippines, Grenada, Florida and, in the regular Technical Diving Section, Truk Lagoon.

While the title is devoted to showcasing dive travel around our water planet, there are also extensive sections on underwater photography, featuring hints and advice from a panel of expert snappers, as well as some unbiased and comprehensive equipment reviews.

The team behind Scuba Diver Destinations are highly regarded in the industry, with existing titles in both Europe and Australia/New Zealand, and their US operation is spearheaded by renowned underwater photojournalist Walt Stearns.

Walt commented: “My devotion to our ocean planet has led me down multiple paths and taken me around the globe to unforgettable locations – from the Caribbean to the various corners of the Pacific and Indo-Pacific. So, for me, the opportunity to be able to share an in-depth showcase of the best local, national and international diving destinations is a real treat.

“My passion for the underwater world remains as strong as ever, and my dive travels continue to enrich me with a great appreciation and concern for our water world. I'm honored for the opportunity to be able to share this passion with you, and look forward to chronicling the continued discoveries, adventures and joys that dive travel brings.”

If your dive center would like to stock Scuba Diver Destinations for your staff and customers to enjoy completely free of charge, register Scuba Diver US Sign-up Form

.. Walt Stearns....
Walt is a great asset. His wildlife knowledge, industry connections, and years of experience make him a very well known & respected diver in Florida & the US.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom