Scuba diver from Doha Qatar

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Qdivers Ramona

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
5000 - ∞
Running Qdivers since 12 years in Doha, Qatar.
Qdivers is ran by our Captain (and my husband :wink:) Walid Alhamawi being an IDC staff intsructor.

Looking forward meeting you all here!

For those interested: www.qdiversdoha.com :)

Happy holidays!

Welcome to Scuba Board Qdivers Romona. You dive yourself?

howdy and welcome from southeast florida USA.....

Welcome from your neighbours in UAE

How is the diving up your neck of the Gulf?

Thanks for the welcomes :).

I do dive myself, however I'm just advanced open water with a load of dives, so I'm usually just helping out here and there when the husband has students, get's me a load of dive experience, I love it!
Benefits of that is that I got to sit in to all courses up to assistant instructor, so my theory is well rehearsed for whenever I decide to go do my DM.

Diving in Qatar.. What can I say; It has it's good and it's bad days, but after diving in Bali and Egypt it's a bit of a disappointment on the bad days, however the days where we run into a cool little bamboo shark, a stingray or any other beautiful wildlife make up for it!

Welcome to the board! Glad to see that you have a full dive operation in Doha. I look forward to diving with you guys someday.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom