Scuba diving options for beginners in Izu Oshima, Japan

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
None - Not Certified
Hello everyone.
I am in Japan on an official business trip. During the Golden week holidays in Japan, I am looking forward to go Scuba diving in Izu Oshima with my wife. Can anyone please suggest any good Scuba diving companies/instructors in Izu Oshima and how to proceed with it?
My intended date for diving is 19th August 2016.

PS: I have done it just once before in India but my wife is absolutely unaccustomed to it.

Thank you.

Hello everyone.
I am in Japan on an official business trip. During the Golden week holidays in Japan, I am looking forward to go Scuba diving in Izu Oshima with my wife. Can anyone please suggest any good Scuba diving companies/instructors in Izu Oshima and how to proceed with it?
My intended date for diving is 19th August 2016.

PS: I have done it just once before in India but my wife is absolutely unaccustomed to it.

Thank you.

Goodmorning,

Are you a certified diver? Virtually most shops in Izu (Oshima), will only speak Japanese.

Cheers

I'm in Japan right on business and I thought I was going to get a chance to go diving, unfortunately the only day that was plausible was the day before I fly back. I had contacted Jim at discovery divers tokyo and they were helpful. You may want to try to contact him

Disclaimer: I run trips for DiveZone Tokyo

We are diving Shark Scramble in Chiba that weekend and looking at everyone's calendar , no one is doing a trip to Oshima around that time !
Have a look at our calendar as well

Cheers, Ben

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom