Scuba Fest in December ... worth it?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hello everyone! Cozumel Scuba Fest 2013 is confirmed.
December 12th to 15th, 2013.
Check the web page for more information and details: ¡Bienvenido! | Cozumel Scuba Fest in spanish, english and french

For anyone who needs it in English - like me - you can select the "idioma" link on the upper right to select English. Perhaps some of the participating dive shops will have more info on their sites.

I also looked into this last year, but just couldn't find enough information to make it seem like a reason to go that particular week. I'm glad to see it's being done again this year.

For anyone who needs it in English - like me - you can select the "idioma" link on the upper right to select English. Perhaps some of the participating dive shops will have more info on their sites.

I also looked into this last year, but just couldn't find enough information to make it seem like a reason to go that particular week. I'm glad to see it's being done again this year.

Thank you for the feedback :) I am in the Scuba Fest Comitee, would really appreciate all the suggestions and comments to improve and do better each year. Laura

Welcome! | Cozumel Scuba Fest

Here is the link to the COZUMEL SCUBA FEST in English,

Participants Dive shops are:
Aldora Divers
Aquatic Sports Sergio Sandoval
AquaWorld
Aqua Safari
Del Mar Aquatics
Diving Adventures
Dive Paradise
Pepe Scuba
Sandollar Sports
Scuba Du And
Scuba Gamma who is member of the Scuba Fest Board.

We are still inviting Dive Operators, Hotels, restaurants and tourism business to join the fest.. this is going to be on every year! If someone is interested and have not yet received an invitation, please send me a message, I will happily and rapidly come and see you about it! :D

Back
Top Bottom