SCUBA Gear for Sale!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Harley1962

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
I have several items for sale, presently located in Phuket. Items can be posted within Thailand for a small additional charge (PM me with your location, so I can calculate)

1) Mint condition Seaquest Pro Unlimited BCD, less than 5 dives on it. Size is M/L; Jacket-style, has many "bells and whistles" including integrated weight system (Sure-Lock, as termed by Seaquest), adjustable waist/cummerbund system, self-contained spring-loaded lanyard, and front-activated rear-dump, with several stainless steel D-rings throughout. Beautiful BCD. Price THB 12,000 (Baht)

2) Suunto Wrist computer, Spyder model (all metal bracelet, but includes rubber wristband as well), less than 100 dives on it, in original box with ALL manuals and papers, also includes the Suunto Dive Manager software for downloading data to a PC.
Price THB 8,000

3) Atomic Regulator, model Z1, 1st and 2nd stages, Universally rated as one of the best-breathing regs in the World by both recreational and technical diving publications, excellent condition with less than 150 dives, will throw in alternate air source (Oceanic) for FREE if desired. Price THB 12,000

Interested parties please PM, or call 087-9024331 (within Thailand)

HB

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom