Scuba Jim….more Questions about French Polynesia

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Just got back from French polynesia.fantastic is not doing it justice.
Forget diving with anyone else but TOP DIVE. Lucien is the owner and what a great guy he is. Hospitality is truly the word at top dive.They have a great little resort with rooms and a great resteraunt.(one of the best on the Island.The dives were great and so were the people.Everyone we met at top dive in bora bora were great. We are going to book a whole week with Lucien for sometime next year. I cannot say enough about his generosity and hospitality.

Tell us more of the diving (where you DOVE ...... :D ...Ummm Dived ....Sorry personal joke :D) in Bora Bora and what the Marine life was like ....Fishes Coral Vis Etc.....

Did you only Dive in Bora Bora.....any other sites????

While things for us from a planning perspective have been less than ideal......We are very excited and cant wait to get there ....We also have found that the people of FP are incredible as they have assisted us in many ways over the past month

We will be diving with another Dive company that has centers on all of the Islands that we are going to ...... They have been invaluable in the assistance that they have already given to us .... and cant wait to meet them in person......

Thanks
Scott

My wife and I just got back from Tahiti.It was beyond fabulouse.
We dove on Tahiti ,Moorea Taha and Bora Bora. The best dives were defintlely with top dive.They have facilities on Tahiti Bernard works out of the Sheraton (wonderfull) BorBora was Lucien He has bungalows a great resteraunt and a wonderfull dive shop.Neither use Zodiacs (real dive boats).Moorea was Philipe .Alittle on the harsh side but great dives if you can get past his pesonallity.The dives wer all great a little on the shark feeding side.We are going to spen the entire trip nextime in Bora Bora with Lucien. There Email is topdive.com Tell Lucien that bob and Lynn from North Carolina sent you.
Good luck anything else we can help with let me know.
You can e-mail a rknobel@carolina.rr.com
:ghost: :ghost:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom