Scuba Junkies

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

hah this is funny, I was just about to post something abotu my diving in komodo and i found this thread.

I spent a month there doing my DMT in December. Best diving i've ever done and the resort is one of a kind. It's located an hour outside of Labuan bajo in the middle of nowhere so you can get away from the shtshow of Labuan bajo. It's not the most luxurious of places but if good diving is what you care about, then this is the place to go!

Does it have air-con in the rooms? I can put up with most any other lack of fancier facilities but gotta have my air-con.

No, no AC unfortunately. However, where their resor tis located doesn't get nearly as hot as Labuan Bajo, where you will certainly die without an A/C. They have open air bungalows right on the beach that stay quite cool at night. I spent a month there and not having one didn't bother me at all.

Hmm . . .I dunno. That's probably not going to work for me.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom