Scuba License Plate Frames?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Knight_of_Avalon

Registered
Reaction score
Does anyone have a good source for scuba-themed license plate frames? In particular, I'm liking the "scuba flag" designs (all red and white), but I'm not wild about overlapping text, and I'd kind of prefer metal (if available). Has anyone seen anything like that?

Alternately, an underwater scene: fish, coral, etc. might be good. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Here. Let me google that for you.

May be I'm old fashioned, and park at remote diving sites, but I think it better to not advertise that I may have thousands of dollars of gear in my vehicle.

Bob
--------------------------
is careful, not paranoid.

Reactions: RJP
May be I'm old fashioned, and park at remote diving sites, but I think it better to not advertise that I may have thousands of dollars of gear in my vehicle.

Bob
--------------------------
is careful, not paranoid.

When I'm parked at remote dive sites, the gear is with me underwater...sorry, could not resist.

---------- Post added January 12th, 2016 at 08:43 PM ----------

My vanity plate? DIVRMAN...a Fathers' Day gift a number of years ago. No way of getting away from that advertisement.

Amazon.com. I recently purchased 2 for new car and also found plate mounting screws with red/white dive flag on the heads.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom