Scuba Pro Gear For Sale

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

CaptainKidd

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hey All,

I have had 2 sets of gear for some time, (pool gear and ocean gear) and I have decided that I don't really need the pool gear anymore. It would also be nice to make some room in my dive closet. I'm selling a Scuba Pro BCD and Scuba Pro regulator. They are:

BCD: Large SP Knighthawk (2005 model), with SP Air2; purchased in 2009 brand new from a local dive shop. Has been serviced every year and well cared for. The BCD became part of my "pool gear" when I upgraded to a BP/W. The BCD has typical cosmetic wear, but functions like new and is in great working condition. No leaks, EVER. I'm asking $250.00 + S&H. Paypal is cool.

Regulator: SP MK11/S395 with SP brass/glass SPG. Purchased from the same dive shop in 2009, serviced every year, and other than some cosmetic wear, is in perfect condition. I'm asking $300.00 + S&H.

Both the BCD with Air2 and the Regulator were just serviced last month, and not used since. I have the SP service receipts as proof of service.

I have photos and will gladly send them over as well as try to get them online here when I get home from work.

I'm open to offers if purchased together. Contact me with questions.

Sorry for the delay.. here are pics.

IMG_0685.jpgIMG_0687.jpgIMG_0674.jpgIMG_0676.jpg
I'll put some more, detailed shots up when I get back.

sent PM yesterday on the BC. is it still available? i am interested.

thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom