Scuba Pro (UWATEC) IR Download Conversion

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

That's the problem with throwing up quick answers. They don't feed the reader the context of the answer.

No problemo.

Actually, DuboisP has now updated the original post to indicate that (he) *was* referring to my post and to the IrDA dongle.DuboisP - don't let the facts, an explanatory post, nor the developer of the software interfere with your personal opinion. Please stop helping. Really.From my original post:Hence, it doesn't matter that the hardware supplier does not provide any software/drivers - they are not needed or used if you are using DiveLogDT. And they never have been. That's a feature and the point.Janice
my apologies

of course, in this case, it can be ok if you adress directly the hardware.
but you're an exception.

I'm hoping someone here can assist me with Smarttrak and Mac. I have a new Macbook Pro. I have 500 dives in my Smarttrack logbook which I love and want to continue using. I moved over to the Galileo Luna and the Mac from a PC and Smartcom. I read a lot of posts so I put Parallels on my Mac to operate like a PC. I downloaded Windows 8. Now, I can open Smarttrak and see all my 500 dives but it's not importing any New dives. I also downloaded the driver for the scubapro IRDA. Do you have any suggestions? The IRDA worked on the Mac side with LogTrak but I don't like it which is why I am going to the trouble to make Smarttrak work. I would be very grateful! Thank you, Nili - Los Angeles, California!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom