Scuba-related Music Playlist for Y'all

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

It depends also what You want to do with You footage. If its only privat no problem to use any song. But if You share it on facebook or YouTube than You can use only licensed soundtracks otherwise the provider can refuse Yor video. The licenses on the stock agencys are good for lifetime use. Sometimes You can buy packages of many songs for a deducted price.

They don't for me. They show me a spectorgraph of the song and ask for money.

No music plays.

It depends also what You want to do with You footage. If its only privat no problem to use any song. But if You share it on facebook or YouTube than You can use only licensed soundtracks otherwise the provider can refuse Yor video. The licenses on the stock agencys are good for lifetime use. Sometimes You can buy packages of many songs for a deducted price.

Right, exactly.

I video most of my dives for work... Most work days.

All of my videos end up on Facebook.

I would LOVE to get a hold of some stock music.

If I go with the cursor on a track it starts to play. If You click on it it opens in a seperate window
and shows you some details of the track. Maybe check Your computer settings of the soundcard!?

I'm on an Android.

I can't remember the last time I used an actual computer.

Ah... I found it.

If I click on the song, it goes to that moment of that song. It does not play.

If I click NOT on the song (but inside the black screen), a "play" symbol appears.

Problem solved.

You are right. For any reason it wont work over the smartphone.
But I guess for video editing You dont use Your phone?

You are right. For any reason it wont work over the smartphone.
But I guess for video editing You dont use Your phone?

I use a tablet and Adobe Clip.

Examples:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom