Scuba steve's aquatic adventures(new owner)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Billy Hunter

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
Hello Swamp divers
Some of you may already know me,but for the divers that don't my name is Billy Hunter I have been a NAUI Instructor for 3 years and a Divemaster for 2 years prior to that.I was the store manager at Scuba Steves for the last 3.5 years.On September 18 2009 I bought Scuba Steves.I just wanted to let everyone know that Scuba Steves is under new ownership.changes are comming,New attatude,A new web site is on the way,should be up and running by the end of November.We will have a Christmas party this year date and time TBA.
Come by and check us out
Thank You
Billy
Scuba Steve's Aquatic Adventures
1741 Troup Hwy
Tyler Tx 75701
903-593-7033

Congratulations and best of luck to you.

Best wish's in your venture!

Wishing you great success!

Hey, Billy- it's Teri & Donald! I"m happy for you, although I will miss Steve. You will continue to do a fabulous job of running the shop! I'm also confident that you will be a great shop owner, that's awesome. We will be bringing our regs in soon, both need annuals. Hope to see you out diving, and back here at Scubaboard, often. You have actually met some of these crazy folks at CSSP with me, and I'm sure there's others you have met while diving, and at the shop. Glad you're going to get the website back up, be sure and let us know when that happens. Best wishes and congratulations!!

Congradulations! I did the same thing 3 years ago and love it. Owning a dive shop is very hard work, but it is also very rewarding. Best of luck and feel free to call me at the shop if you have any questions about anything.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom