Scuba tattoos

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
Hey everyone, I'm trying to get ideas for my new tat this summer. Anyone have any cool pics of their dive related tattoos??:crafty:

I thought the Lord God Jehova explicitly forbade tattoos: "And thou shalt not defile thy body by marking and branding thy skin with abstract pagan designs, Disney toadstools, buttterflies and other unclean things that fly, swim, or crawl upon the earth; neither shalt thou inscribe names, branches of the armed services, motorcycle emblems, or sports paraphenalia upon thy skin, or mutilate thy skin with any other thing altering God's pure design. These abominations will be laid bare upon the day of judgment and woe to those who bear these marks of Satan, for they shall be cast out. Thus saith the Lord." (Vanessa 7; 14-16)

agilis:
... These abominations will be laid bare upon the day of judgment and woe to those who bear these marks of Satan, for they shall be cast out. Thus saith the Lord." (Vanessa 7; 14-16)

:rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3:

hugedodge2000:
Hey everyone, I'm trying to get ideas for my new tat this summer. Anyone have any cool pics of their dive related tattoos??:crafty:

This made me think about all the times I wanted to get one but always chickened out ... Maybe now it's time ...

Vanessa that was funny although for a moment u scared me from the format and I was about to right a real mean letter to a christian fanatic... but then I had a good laugh

My avatar is my tattoo, a Flame Angelfish. The picture was when it was very new, it's not quite so bright red now and there are a lot more subtleties in color and shading.

How about a scuba flag on the shoulder?

You could always get all your favourite brand names tattoed all over you, just like one of those rice-burner cars with 6" exhaust pipe, 20" wheels, covered in Mugen, Trust and HKS stickers :D

Back
Top Bottom