Scuba Training Grants

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

orion612004

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
SECONN Divers is sponsoring 3 training grants through Beneath the Sea. This will be the 4th year we have sponsored training grants

The details can be found in the attached images. Two are aimed at high school and college age (16-24) to either get open water certified or advanced training. The third is aimed at college student (no age requirement) to get advanced training.

The only catch is that the training has to be completed with one of our sponsoring dive shops in CT and RI

Scuba Certification Scholarships - SECONN Skin Divers

Cheers

Ryan

Attachments

• ADV_College_Training2020.png
    ADV_College_Training2020.png
    855.1 KB · Views: 72
  • ADVScholarship2020.png
    ADVScholarship2020.png
    938.1 KB · Views: 65
  • OW_2020_Half_Page.png
    OW_2020_Half_Page.png
    875.6 KB · Views: 67
Where was this when I was in school.

That is why we started one, we have a large number of students in the club and diving is an expensive hobby to get into. Talk to your local dive club about starting one or co-sponsoring one with us.

I'm starting to volunteer with an organization that does something similar. I'm just trying to remember how much the classes cost to get to master including the buoyancy program that scuba shack used to offer.

TRP They are boston based using scuba as therapy for vets.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom