Scuba Trip to Grenada

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jjhill

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Hello all,

We recently took a group of our divers to Grenada staying at the True Blue Bay resort and dove with Aquanauts Grenada, the dive shop on the premises. We had a large group with a good mix of Basic Scuba diver students, Advanced Scuba diver students and Nitrox students. Aquanauts did a great job of assisting us instructors with dive site locations in order for us to complete all our required skills for each student group. Both the resort and the dive center were top notch.

As for the diving, I had heard before I went that the diving there was nothing spectacular so I wasn't expecting much but ended up being pleasently surprised. The main attraction for me in Grenada was the wrecks. They have a lot of wrecks that are real fun to dive. Most are easily in recreational limits while a couple like the Bianca C can be done recreationally, but are better suited for tech. After a short dive on the Bianca, I was wishing I was there with tech gear instead of on a trip with students.

The reefs are mediocre. I have seen better reefs in many parts of the caribbean and it certainly isn't on the same scale as Cozumel, but they still provide some really good dives. All in all it was a great trip and I would easily recommend both True Blue Bay and Aquanauts Grenada.

Also please checkout a trip video I made of the trip. For best results, view in HD!
Direct Link Scuba Diving Grenada - YouTube

Thanks!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom