Scuba version of the oil change reminder sticker

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Marie13

Great Lakes Mermaid
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
My Apeks regs (XTX50/DST) got their annual service last week. I was packing to dive Saturday and realized the reminder is the scuba equivalent of the oil change reminder sticker that goes on your windshield. :rofl3:

Had anyone else seen this on their regs? The shop that serviced them said it’s something newish.

BC7FEFBD-BE0C-4283-8CF5-76D8B4875BE2.jpeg

That’s an interesting take on it.

Apeks started including it in the service kit at least 5 years ago. I mark out the word recommended and write the date I serviced them.

the scuba equivalent of the oil change reminder sticker that goes on your windshield.
Do you really do this in the US?:eek:
Don't you folks ever check your oil level and do all other basic engine checks from time to time? :)

Do you really do this in the US?:eek:
Don't you folks ever check your oil level and do all other basic engine checks from time to time? :)

You go to some version of an auto repair place or just a place that does oil changes to get oil changed. They give you a sticker with date/mileage for next oil change. Sticker goes on upper left corner of windshield as a reminder.

Back
Top Bottom