Scuba Websites

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

The Goat Show

Registered
Reaction score
So after you have read every thread on scubaboard.com what are the other good SCUBA websites that you check out?
Thanks

jonnythan:
Plenty of good reading material there, I assure you :D
And some not so good, but of course you are always free to read whatever you like :wink:

There a couple of others run by past members of SB, some are on the censor list though due to a series of "attacks" on this board, its members and moderators and recruitments by those other boards' members.

There are plenty of local boards, Ontario, PNW, Yorkshire divers to name but a few i have visited or heard of. You can always hit Rodales, Advanced Diver Magazine, Undercurrent, Immersed, Dive Training - some of those have free articles. Divernet is another one as well as a few for single scuba divers, singledivers being the main one.

Now my question is, have you read all 970,000 posts in the 87,000 threads we have on here? I know some arguements are rehashed every few months (or more often in some cases), but there are some gems in the archives and of course if you feel inclined to discuss a topic, why not bring it up in one of our many forums, if you feel we arent discussing what you are looking for already? Add to our content and we'll display what you want to read - of course with only 13 posts there might be something more you want to add to these discussions - friendly questions :wink:

The Goat Show:
So after you have read every thread on scubaboard.com what are the other good SCUBA websites that you check out?
Thanks
digitaldiver.net - photo/video oriented
wetpixel.com - photo oriented, although it's been down lately.
scubaaddict.com - relatively new board
forums.deeperblue.net - they have all the rec.scuba Usenet feeds
scubadivernet.com - new board I just joined.

The best list of scuba related links I've ever seen is the Harris links:

http://www-personal.umich.edu/~lpt/links.htm

Scroll down to "Diving" to see what I mean...

ScubaBoard is by far the best...

I'll say checkout www.njscuba.net if you live in the Northeast. Lots of good info on wrecks in that area.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom