ScubaBoard.Com Announces SB Portal!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ted S

SB Co-Founder
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
Since first launching sb3 at the start of this year, we have seen the addition of almost 7,000 photos to our new photo gallery, our message boards have grown to well over three-quarters of a million posts and our registered user count has increased by leaps and bounds as well. With all of this growth ScubaBoard.Com has been faced with the demand to add more and more content to meet these demands we have decided to expand! After several months of development ScubaBoard is pleased to announce the launch of our Scuba Diving portal, a network of sites including www.ScubaMatrix.Com (homepage and article website), www.InsideScuba.com (scuba directory), www.scubaboard.com/classifieds/ (Classifieds System), www.scubaboard.com/gallery/ (Scuba Gallery) and of course the original www.ScubaBoard.com. This network of sites combines to make the ScubaBoard.Com Portal which is an all inclusive website targeting practically every niche of diving. While many of these sites are new and just starting we expect tremendous growth in the coming months. As with all of the ScubaBoard.Com websites, every service remains free for both private users and businesses. It is our hope that with the launch of this new network, everyone in the diving community can find a place on ScubaBoard.Com that serves there needs.

Almost every user account has already been updated to view our portal website; if you are not yet viewing the portal please go to http://www.scubaboard.com/profile.php?do=editoptions and selected “SB Portal Theme” under Forum Skin at the very end of the page.

If you have any feedback about our portal or questions about our new services please post them here or in site support. Thank you for your continued Support of ScubaBoard.Com!

The new template uses a sidebar that is only 120 pixels wide (much smaller than on the custom theme). However, there 3 styles available without sidebars for those users who can not use them or simply do not like them and those styles won’t be going anywhere…

Yes, yes, yes...... wow, wow, wow.... WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYY COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

tks, tks, tks, tks for all the super hard work. Portal looks totally awesome!!!!!

:) :) :)

My only problem is that in the Portal scheme there is no "New posts" button - or I'm blind. So if I want to check new posts I had to swich to the old scheme and there i can find "new posts".
Is the lack of new posts' shortcut intentional?
Mania

The new posts link is under "Quick Links"... if this is a problem I can try and move things around to fit it back onto the main bar.

I like it on the main bar, myself.

Tech Admin:
The new posts link is under "Quick Links"... if this is a problem I can try and move things around to fit it back onto the main bar.

I think that most of us is using new posts when reading SB and having it in the main bar makes life easier. Anyway - thanks for the tip - now I found them.
Mania

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom