SCUBABOARD football poll

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

JustAddWater once bubbled...
Good picks Spectre,
I was close to picking Dallas last night, but close only counts in darts. Speaking of British games, what's up with those members who didn't make their picks? Did they think this was a futball pool?

Close don't count in darts either...believe me....me and the wire are hated buddies at best....a double ain't a double unless you're in the sweet spot.....

but anyway, as for not making picks last week, I just forgot b/c I actually registered in week 1 and said "I'll remember" Yeah...and I'm 6' 180, muscular with a desire for long walks on the beach....I knew better....You are all toast this week....14/14 baby...Go bengals!!!!!

Some of these games look pretty tough to pick. Tennessee and New Orleans looks like a pick'em game, and Detroit-Minnesota could go either way, as well. Amazing how much difference Mooch is making already.

I think all but one of us is in it to have good time.

to post your picks for the weekend.

Also we have discovered that anyone can still get in to the pool. This is just for fun and for bragging rites. No money involved. The Pool shows the standing on a weekly and seasonal basis. So you can start now and be the winner for the week.

To get in click.
http://www.poolhost.com/index.asp?page=poolmain.asp

Then register.

Then click on "Join Private Pool"

The user name of the pool is "Scubaboard"
The password is "diverdown"

Spectre once bubbled...
... the pure bliss of bragging rites....
Which you will be stripped of this week, I am certain....

benncool once bubbled...
This week I am coming up from the bottom so fast that I will have to take a 'saftey stop' after Monday Night's Game.

You better... stay down there any longer and you'll need a bunch of deco stops on your way back up!

I just saw this post and decided to join. Am I the only Girl on the board who likes football? NOT POSSIBLE. Oh, well. I hope I do better at this pool then my fanitsy football team is doing.... I suck big time.

Jessica

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom