ScubaBoard Invasion Central 2015 Cozumel

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Are you saying they might not have one to rent? I was hoping not to purchase a shorty. I almost bought a snorkel vest. Good thing I didnt.

Sent from my SM-G386T1 using Tapatalk

Are you saying they might not have one to rent? I was hoping not to purchase a shorty. I almost bought a snorkel vest. Good thing I didnt.

Dive paradise may have a wetsuit in your size you can rent, otherwise you will be required be the Whale Shark operators to wear one of their full life jackets. I prefer to bring my own wetsuit than to use rental gear or to wear the life jacket. Your choice.

72 Degrees is COLD! Even in the summer I'd need a hood and gloves.

Thanks Roxanne for the heads up on the type of life jacket so I can tell my girls. The inflatable snorkel vests aren't too bad, but a full blown life jacket would really stink.
It's my first trip to Cozumel but I'm having trouble believing we'll have water temps anywhere near 72 this visit. Cabo in the winter I can see it but I'm anticipating 82 - 85 water temps in Cozumel, am I wrong?

It's my first trip to Cozumel but I'm having trouble believing we'll have water temps anywhere near 72 this visit. Cabo in the winter I can see it but I'm anticipating 82 - 85 water temps in Cozumel, am I wrong?

I don't think the water is ever 72F in Cozumel

Good thing i got a shorty!

c8d9284642a1baffa9a586ca80ef849a.jpg

My FEET are ready...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom