ScubaBoard Invasion Central 2016 Philippines

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Wiz,
Any particular reason you went with the silver rather than the black?

Thanks

Colin, it's was simply a price vs. performance choice.

There are only 2 extra useable resolutions in the HERO 4 Black that I would want to use sometimes.
The HERO 4 Silver included the built-in Touch Display which in my opinion is a must.

I have the original HERO HD which came without the display, my first accessory was the LCD BackPac. Without the display you're shooting blind.

Paying $180 more to get the same functionality seemed silly to me. At the end of the day I can always drop to 720 to shoot @ 120fps.

Thought this might help with the Cold

Thanks for the video even though it's 82 degrees here :D

;ksdjfvlkjsdnfvlksjdnfvlskdjfbvk 82 degrees o;ksdflkjshflkjshdfv

its not even that cold here, like 44, and i already hate it and the cold water that comes with it.

Hello from Vancouver, BC - it's 40F outside right now and I am looking forward to heading for a dive with my 2016 SB dive buddy NWGratefulDiver this upcoming weekend. I will make the 3 hour road trip down to Seattle where he and I are going to spend two days looking for lumpsuckers. He promises me we will see them (they are very elusive but SOOOOO cute)…

Anyhow, the water temp for my diving here - it'll range from 43F to 50F (if I'm LUCKY it will get up to 50F). Yeah… wish it was Philippines time, or at least Cozumel 2015 time!!! :D

...the water temp for my diving here - it'll range from 43F to 50F (if I'm LUCKY it will get up to 50F).

Call me a WWW, but I won't even drink water that cold... My coldest dive was 69 degrees for 30 minutes. I have the upmost respect for cold water divers.
I'll put on a dry suit if I ever get the chance to dive: 1. Antartica 2. Alaska/The North Pole 3. Iceland's tectonic plates.

I think those are the next 3 SB invasions planned after The Philippines! :D

I wouldn't mind the cold water if there were things to see besides silt, tree stumps, and beer cans.

I wouldn't mind the cold water if there were things to see besides silt, tree stumps, and beer cans.

James, come visit Browning Pass, BC Canada - it's cold water heaven!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom