ScubaBoard Invasion Central 2016 Philippines

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Just as an aside on the Nitrox.......

Capt Obvious - while I do enjoy the benefits of an O2 enrichment I just don't see the need for it on profiles shallower than 60-70 FSW.

I love the Capt. Obvious commercials!

There are benefits to breathing EANx other than extended NDLs specially when diving profiles that can be easily done while breathing air. Unless it is extremely expensive I will always choose EANx. Heck I don't even put air in my tires - Air is for the birds man!

I love the Capt. Obvious commercials!

There are benefits to breathing EANx other than extended NDLs specially when diving profiles that can be easily done while breathing air. Unless it is extremely expensive I will always choose EANx. Heck I don't even put air in my tires - Air is for the birds man!

I cannot help but ask " So what do you put in your tires?"

I cannot help but ask " So what do you put in your tires?"

I fill my tires with nitrogen! Fortunately my car doesn't dive :wink:

LOL - I only asked about the nitrox because the darn travel agency gal asked me first!! If she wants an answer from me, I need answers from others too. Clearly Dive Team #8 is in the KNOW about EANx and all the many glorious benefits of its use and Jack aka SnowDog 61 needs to be SCHOOLED :D :D :D (Oh yeah, let the fun begin!!)

[FONT=&amp] All those attending the 2016 ScubaBoard Invasion Philippines
Please Email your names as they appear on your passports to Lori lori@maduro.com or Roxanne roxanne@maduro.com by January 15, 2016?
Your international flight info would also be appreciated if you have it. They need this information so they may purchase tickets on Cebu Airlines for the domestic flight between Manila & Dumaguete .
ScubaBoard is taking 2/3 of the plane they need to lock this in.

[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]ALSO BE ADVISED
[/FONT][FONT=&amp]The Philippine government regulations say a visa is not required for a stay of up to 30 days. Traveler must be in possession of a passport valid for 6 months beyond stay and a round-trip airline ticket.[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]

Those who are considering joining this Event do not delay. Space is limited and this deal will not be available once space or inter island airline space is gone.
[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]THIS IS YOUR WARNING!!![/FONT][FONT=&amp]
[/FONT]

Back
Top Bottom