ScubaBoard Invasion Central 2016 Philippines

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

63 Days To Go
ENJOY

This is a list of Excursion at Puerto Galera
available for us to do
All can be paid by Credit card at the resort.
I'm going to try and find videos to post of each option

In Puerto Galera there is no diving day trip included (Verde Island). We will make the schedule based around most people wanting to do it (it’s some of the best diving we have). The add on cost for Verde will be $85 per person.

The five diving days will take everyone through till Thursday.

On Friday there will be the option for

1. Anywhere between 1 and 3 additional day local dives @ $42 per dive, or

2. A half day land excursion (details below) @ $45 per person (Min 6 people), or

3. A full day land excursion (details below) @ $65 per person (min 6 people)

Tours & Activities

Half Day

PG Museum

Ponderosa Golf

Mangyan Village

Tamaraw Waterfalls

PG Market

INCLUDES Soft Drink and sandwich

Full Day

View Point

Hanging Bridge

Carabao Ride

Hidden Paradise

INCLUDES Soft Drink and BBQ

There are pictures and some details here: Tours & Activities

62 Days To Go
ENJOY

This is a list of Excursion at Dumaguete
available for us to do

In Dumaguete one day trip to Apo or Siquijor is included, and again the schedule will include a rotation so everyone gets to do this. There are a number of other things guests may like to do:

A local market trip: Wednesday morning only @ $20 per person (min 4 people). Means missing the first two dives

Whale Sharks of Oslob – Snorkeling: 6am to 2pm any day (subject to putting groups together) @ $98 per person (min 8 people). Option to dive once, or possibly twice on return to resort

City Tour: Approx. 4 hours any day (subject to putting groups together) @ $20 per person (min 4 people).

(We also have a Lake trip, Balanan. It is a bit of long journey to get to it but worth it when you get there – very scenic area. This is $40 per person and would be most of the day.)

Again some pictures and info here - Tours & Activities

Both resorts will have presentations, orientations and advertising for the various things available along with
signup sheets so we can coordinate with diving groups

62 Days To Go
ENJOY

This is a list of Excursion at Dumaguete
available for us to do

In Dumaguete one day trip to Apo or Siquijor is included, and again the schedule will include a rotation so everyone gets to do this. There are a number of other things guests may like to do:

A local market trip: Wednesday morning only @ $20 per person (min 4 people). Means missing the first two dives

Whale Sharks of Oslob – Snorkeling: 6am to 2pm any day (subject to putting groups together) @ $98 per person (min 8 people). Option to dive once, or possibly twice on return to resort

City Tour: Approx. 4 hours any day (subject to putting groups together) @ $20 per person (min 4 people).

(We also have a Lake trip, Balanan. It is a bit of long journey to get to it but worth it when you get there – very scenic area. This is $40 per person and would be most of the day.)

Again some pictures and info here - Tours & Activities

Both resorts will have presentations, orientations and advertising for the various things available along with
signup sheets so we can coordinate with diving groups

I really excited to see as much as possible at both locations!

This. I want to do this.

Is there a non diving day to do this on? And how much to bribe Poseidon to summon a whale shark to come from under me and take me for a magic carpet whale shark ride out of the ocean?? Hahahaha

Also, "I'd do anything to have a set of scuba gear right now"… it looks to be legal and available in that area… do you think this could be arranged? Snorkeling is cool, but yeah, I'll also do anything to have a set of scuba gear!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom