ScubaBoard Invasion Central 2022 Cozumel

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

We may get Wet above and below the surface. But, we will diving.

I'm at the Ortho Surgeons now, for 10 week follow-up. Fingers crossed for good news.
I have been good ( well for me, better than one who knows me might have reason to expect).

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220615-144529_AccuWeather.jpg
    Screenshot_20220615-144529_AccuWeather.jpg
    37.1 KB · Views: 31
Officially cleared for diving by my surgeon!
I be stuck wearing the "boot" for most walking, but once on the boat or in the room I can remove it, and use the swimming "brace" that I brought for his approval.
We be divin!

Have a good time, everyone. I'll be trying not to think of you. Sigh. Stupid cervical discs.
Sorry, man. I was looking forward to meeting and diving with you this trip!
Of course something just went wonky in my back this morning. Seeing my chiro tomorrow.

Have a good time, everyone. I'll be trying not to think of you. Sigh. Stupid cervical discs.
Sorry to hear that. I was looking forward to meeting you and diving with you. When you get over this and can dive again, you'll have to come down to NC and dive with me and the wife like we talked about before.

As an Invasion virgin, I have a schedule question.

We have a SB sign-in party Saturday night starting at 7:15, if I remember correctly. Am I correct in assuming we’ll all eat on-our-own before 7:15? So in other words, SB in not organizing anything for dinner on Saturday?

Just wondering!

As an Invasion virgin, I have a schedule question.

We have a SB sign-in party Friday night starting at 7:15, if I remember correctly. Am I correct in assuming we’ll all eat on-our-own before 7:15? So in other words, SB in not organizing anything for dinner?

Just wondering!
Correct ... Except the Welcome party is Saturday at 7:15

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom