ScubaBoard Invasion Central 2022 Cozumel

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

How about some music to help get your packing done
and get everyone in the mood to have some fun!

What's some of your favorite music to get you in the mood for a trip?
:chicken::drummer::rocker::cheers::rocker::drummer::chicken:

Sounds like we have a few victims for the ritual. Moonie will be pleased.
It is always so much fun. I cant wait.

I have a request from the photographers in the group. I would appreciate it if I could get some pictures of me scuba diving. Believe it or not, I think I only have one or two pictures of me diving. Please don't take pictures or videos of me screwing up my dive through. No need for blackmail material. :)

It is always so much fun. I cant wait.
I'm starting to regret my admission already....

I have a request from the photographers in the group. I would appreciate it if I could get some pictures of me scuba diving. Believe it or not, I think I only have one or two pictures of me diving. Please don't take pictures or videos of me screwing up my dive through. No need for blackmail material. :)
Sure thing - when ya' team up with Group 8, just remind us and the Mrs. will absolutely snap a few...

You’re in trouble now……. Guess what kind of pictures you’re going to get!!!!
With any luck he’ll get my professional selfie skills… :rofl3:

o-c-Olgg_0CTxB8bh6C54dVkfLYkjMvak8FkMDDlWWI11IFJXHHbz9MSooNYJBeI2vUM2ft2Ttu92YrknOWJKSt_F7y6endJfjZY_QizRpOJDzVUESY5k14beZDzToA_tjgqMsmEaE1IHgYs_HzFBhi2zldMEfE4bTSDJqsuoue2mQRYwikoH46p3i6_yM184AYuQBSchLoq1ObUdQOokn5KWUygYzaPUlSHEbDpJOdjYkfaRpcRlrPTG6gGweJKDW0EDho7Xjztzl8gahZTpkxx0MEWNPMOOWNCb-gQ3rjSVRA-lVLmZIoLsZrVK2j-M7YasvHFBoTciPdEIg2FC8ZTDjeW23Ludm94CieGOZIYM_oE45SFVjkLqRa6jD6leHb57k0HNf7Cue2kUjTNWNZ5FMCaqUTGvCxtD6DK4Kmq-qR0u9sMLSO-IIRF3RSCaA-_I3YsJZ_jSzGpAa0bDLkOqVVfNMWv_5BdHR3j6rfSvy8ieL4EKxm3LWRyanR1ggWTiV3mA82T5vNqIffB3ah6Ucom4U7AIwfUfLmYY69c8EjsJs62EwN2Xurwbwq9xikQpsVemSU_9K4i3STT8a3LzCa6ZpwZRRpIKZfMKrkq-uYwjvkg-zbK2oewYSUT9SyaTCoRpIrH3fBQDX_y_O57iBOvAMzCs3SfSuRkbgtzLCm8-wmmeYCAwKPpjR0YA4ISoUE9MakZDmSsGH2X6ghoF8xH83VKEHpdeKUJR6292zzhbj2JDiEy8jZMjmZhQtdy0NKYDmUixZljzcsClir87Kz12jkMa-FNaZ2moOe7ihA3-fgpLoM=w414-h233-no

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom