ScubaBoard Invasion Central 2024 Bonaire

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I was wondering what happened that you didn't get to go to Roatan. Hope everything is going well and that we'll get to see you again in Bonaire.
Thanks! Back up and moving around now. Everything is better now, they did micro surgery.. so it was minimally invasive but I couldn't lift anything over 5lbs for a few weeks, but I am looking forward to Bonaire ❤️. I have never been so this will be a new dive for for me.

Gayle and I hoping to make it work - will be our first trip to Bonaire and be on the heels of a trip to Curacao the month prior. :)
Bonaire is awesome. Try and venture out and do some shore diving on your own. That’s what Bonaire is all about. The freedom to dive at your own pace with the reef only a hundred yards from shore.

Some of our favorite sites were Karapata, Oil Slick Leap, and 1,000 Steps. Oil Slick Leap is best done from shore. You have to jump in from a rock precipice 10+ feet above the water.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom