ScubaBoard Invasion Central 2024 Bonaire

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Can you provide more details on the unlimited shore diving in the afternoons? Is this to be done directly from the beach at the resort?
Unlimited shore diving explained.

You have unlimited tanks Air/Nitrox 24/6 to shore dive which can be done right at the resortdive site named 18 Palms.
Some Crew members will also rent trucks to go all over the island diving MANY dive sites can be done from shore simply be parking, gear up and walking in from the shore.

Our boat diving will be done out at Klien Bonaire which is an island off the coast which cannot be reached from shore or other dive site on the island.

39.jpg

For those who’ve been here before, welcome back. For those coming for the first time, welcome to the shore dive capital of the Caribbean (world). We have lived on island for six years and I’m sure you will have some phenomenal dives and photography opportunities.

For those with questions regarding the island, we will be glad to answer if we can. Hopefully we can even meet up at some point while you are all on island.

interested, on my calendar
@cardzard Question on the afternoon shore dive and crew member trucks . What is the rental cost per day? Would like to do Salt Pier, Alice in Wonderland, Karpata if possible.

interested, on my calendar
@cardzard Question on the afternoon shore dive and crew member trucks . What is the rental cost per day? Would like to do Salt Pier, Alice in Wonderland, Karpata if possible.
Jake that would depend on what type vehicle you rent. I have used AB car rental multiple times in the past.
here is a link to their rate page.

Jake that would depend on what type vehicle you rent. I have used AB car rental multiple times in the past.
here is a link to their rate page.
We spent one week in early July in Bonaire and can’t wait to go back. We used AVIS as part of the resort package

Unlimited shore diving explained.

You have unlimited tanks Air/Nitrox 24/6 to shore dive which can be done right at the resortdive site named 18 Palms.
Some Crew members will also rent trucks to go all over the island diving MANY dive sites can be done from shore simply be parking, gear up and walking in from the shore.

Our boat diving will be done out at Klien Bonaire which is an island off the coast which cannot be reached from shore or other dive site on the island.

View attachment 793820
So many more than “86” — anyplace you can pull over and enter the water is a new site … especially on the South/Central West Coast…

Back
Top Bottom