ScubaBoard Invasion Central 2024 Bonaire

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Our boat diving will be done out at Klien Bonaire which is an island off the coast which cannot be reached from shore or other dive site on the island.
Does this mean what it says? Which I understand to mean no Salt Pier dives, no dives to the north like 1000 steps and other more diverse sites than those on Klien Bonaire.

I'd also love to hear a positive report on the 18 Palm resort shore dive marine life. My recent spring trip to Divi Famingo Bonaire was dissappointing day & night?

Does this mean what it says? Which I understand to mean no Salt Pier dives, no dives to the north like 1000 steps and other more diverse sites than those on Klien Bonaire.

I'd also love to hear a positive report on the 18 Palm resort shore dive marine life. My recent spring trip to Divi Famingo Bonaire was dissappointing day & night?
The boats will go to a variety of sites other than Kieln Bonaire but IMO the most pristine site with critters are around that island since shore divers cannot get there. Which is why I posted the way I did.
Also diving conditions or marine life may have them take us to a site if something special is going on there.

Rare to do a boat dive at the salt pier since is so shallow and some folks can do 2hr dives there.
This is a shore dive IMO.

As for our house reef 18th Palms here is a video from a year ago.
I have tons of dives there and have always had fun and found lots of critter.

Note that currently, Klein closes at 2pm to all boats/divers due to SCTLD spread on the reefs, all diving is currently banned north of Karpata. Let’s hope by the time of your trip the disease is less prevalent. 🤞

I got the following reply fro Bay Adventures.... So the answer is you can get a second week.

Plaza has another big group coming in on June 22, and that group has taken all of the morning dive boat space – but there are rooms available.

So if people will do their boat diving in the afternoons they’re welcome to book a second week at the same price – or if they just want shore diving we can take the boat diving off their second week.
Question?. Are the morning boats reserved 6/15-6/22 for Scubaboard Invasion group ?

Yes, as always the boats are scubaboard crew members only.
We have all their morning boats.
Thank you
They run boats twice a day? If so, what is the schedule?
Can Non-Divers join in for the ride or they need to pay extra?

Thank you
They run boats twice a day? If so, what is the schedule?
Can Non-Divers join in for the ride or they need to pay extra?
Yes they go twice per day at 8am and 2pm Is what I remember.​
Probably ok in the afternoon but we need every space for our morning dives​

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom