ScubaBoard Invasion Central 2024 Bonaire

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Am I reading it right, a $200 non refundable deposit?

Question for those familiar with the hotel that'll demonstrate how much of a prima dona I am... :giggle:

The pictures of the two higher tiered rooms don't show a shower, only a tub. Only the top tier room pictures a traditional shower stall. Is there a separate shower in all rooms or is it an European-esque tub-and-wand solution only in some?

Question for those familiar with the hotel that'll demonstrate how much of a prima dona I am... :giggle:

The pictures of the two higher tiered rooms don't show a shower, only a tub. Only the top tier room pictures a traditional shower stall. Is there a separate shower in all rooms or is it an European-esque tub-and-wand solution only in some?

As far as I know, having stayed in the various rooms, they all have showers. I can see that the photos look odd, but in all the room amenities, it lists "tub and shower". I'll double-check with Al to be sure that they didn't change anything in the renovations.

Confirmation that all rooms have a shower! Yeah! :wink::p
d7c0874c4b7127da9cc90931be113666.jpg

Do we do this one the same way, book a single and look for a roommate?
We would prefer that you have a roommate ahead of time, but if not, do try to take care of that as soon as possible. Let Al know in your email that you are looking for a roommate so he'll hold a spot for a little while. We only have so many diver spots available on the boats.

Back
Top Bottom